Russian VC Club includes managing partners and investment directors of venture and private equity funds that operate on the Russian market. Club's goals are:
- become a voice of the professional VC community;
- provide a forum where Club members can meet and network;
- solicit relevant content to inform and educate Club members;
- act as a point of contact for regulatory and other authorities.
Partners and Directors of private and RVC-backed VC funds operating in the Russian market; private investors and members of government and private institutions. Each new Club membership is subject to approval by a Club Membership Committee.
Member Code of Conduct
Membership in the Russian VC club is a privilege, which is subject to renewal, revocation, or termination for a member's failure to conduct him or herself in a manner consistent with the Russian VC Club Member Code of Conduct as stated below:
- to conduct him or herself in a professional manner at all times and not engage in practices which would be damaging to the image of the Russian VC Club Member;
- to promote and maintain ethical standards of conduct and at all times deal fairly and honestly with all parties;
- to respect the privacy of other members of the Russian VC Club Member and not provide information about their professional or personal life to any third party or conduct email campaigns to other members without their permission;
- to keep membership information confidential.