Travel into the Future
On April 10, the Digital October center hosted the Moscow leg of the First International Forum of the Business Tourism Industry Travel into the Future, which also took place in Petersburg and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Leading Russian and foreign experts in the business-travel segment gave talks before top managers of large companies and shared with them knowledge and experience in various aspects of the business-tourism industry.
Key speakers at the forum:
- Patrick Dickson
- Hamish Taylor
Detailed information on the event can be found on the forum's website.
Program of the day:
10:00 – 12:00
- Official commencement. Introductory speech by Andrei Voronin, ATH Business Travel Solutions
- Travels of the future and the future of travel Patrick Dickson
- Global Change Innovations in business travel that will soon come to Russia: Lane Dubin (vice president, American Express Global Business Travel), Vladimir Salakhutdinov (chairman of the board, American Express Bank), Eric Hallerberg (Sabre Travel Network), and Maria Askhabova (sales director, Transaero airlines)
12:00 – 12:30 Coffee break
12:30 – 16:00
- "Awaken the Innovator in Yourself" master class. Hamish Taylor Crowdsourcing session: demands and tasks of the Russian business-travel industry An event on the frontier of fantasy.
- New technologies in MICE. Klea Symeou, Honeywell Incentives
- Awarding of the Travel into the Future prize to companies that have introduced the most useful innovations into the business-travel segment from 2007 to 2012
- A demonstration of innovative technical solutions for exhibitions and conferences from the company PlayDisplay.