QRUG-Day 2014: Development
On December 5th, Digital October will host a training session for QRUG-Day 2014: Development. Experienced QlikView consultants, developers, project heads, and architects will share their experiences using QlikView and demonstrate how to work with the system using real-life business cases.
This training session will showcase a variety of pressing technical issues:
- Creating the optimal models for data and tuning apps;
- Hidden obstacles encountered while developing QlikView models;
- Qlik Sense from the developer’s point of view (client, server, mash-ups);
- Tips & Tricks for development and visualization;
- Geoananalytics: practical settings and ideas for usage;
- Prognostics: where to begin.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion from the training session, a “Basic Sales Prognosis” app, and access to all of the presentations and QlikView files from the training session.
A full program for the training session can be found on the following website: http://qrug.me/program/