Positive Hack Days-2012
On May 30-31 Positive Hack Days — a two-day international forum on information security organized by the company Positive Technologies — took place at Digital October.
The PHDays forum is a space in which you can see how a director of information security chats with a hacker in a friendly way and how a student defeats a specialist of a well-known company in a competition of information protection. Here, hackers and representatives of business, the government, and the Internet community meet face to face in order to find together answers to the most pressing questions of the industry.
The forum had 1500 participants, including:
• experts on information security from all over the world;
• famous hackers and researchers of problems of security;
• heads, IT directors, and directors of information security of the largest Russian and foreign companies;
• IT vendors;
• representatives of government organizations;
• students and young scientists.
At PHDays-2012, researchers of world renown shown how they hack into Smartphones from iOS и Android; how they take money from credit cards; how they penetrate into ERP systems, cellular networks, and ASU TP; how they attack websites of electronic governance; and, finally, how to defend yourself from such attacks.
In the course of two days and one night, there were nonstop:
• six streams of professional discussions;
• international competitions on information protection (CTF);
• contents on hacking and protection;
• practical master classes and hands-on labs led by experts.
Detailed information is on the website phdays.ru.
VIDEORECORDS OF DAY ONE
Day one. Broadcast of the main event
Day one. Broadcast from auditorium #1
Day one. Broadcast from auditorium #3
Day one. Broadcast from auditorium #4
Day one. Broadcast from auditorium #5
Day two. Broadcast from auditorium #3
Day two. Broadcast from auditorium #4
Day two. Broadcast from auditorium #5