Open Pitch Day by StartupBootcamp
On June 1st, the Digital October Center will host Open Pitch Day in Moscow. This event is part of business accelerator StartupBootcamp’s global tour, which is designed to search out and recruit local projects with global ambitions.
This event is free, but participation is limited to project founders and cofounders. Applications were accepted until May 25th. Program organizers will invite the top 10-15 applicants to participate in the event.
Participants in Moscow’s Open Pitch Day will receive:
- 5 minutes to present your product;
- Feedback from StartupBootcamp mentors and an honest answer to the question, “Are we ready to get investors?”;
- Leads on non-competitive advantages that your startup could use to its benefit;
- Advice on next steps and solutions to your product’s trouble spots;
- Coupons for products from Amazon Web Services, a Pitch Days global partner.
You will also hear about StartupBootcamp’s tech business accelerator programs in Dublin, Copenhagen, Berlin, Amsterdam, and Haifa.
The international Open Pitch Day series is a new initiative from the StartupBootcamp business accelerator. These events put local startups into contact with mentors. The format was first introduced in New York in January 2013, and the list of participating cities now includes over 20 locations.
Buch Managing Director, StartupBootcamp Copenhagen
Bjergegaard co-founder of the Rainmaking startup incubator and BetterNow service