Russian National Payment Forum
On November 13th, the Digital October Center will play host to this year’s Russian National Payment Forum. The Russian National Payment Forum is an annual platform for discussing the global trends that shape the ecosystem of the non-cash payment industry.
As always, keynote guests will include regulatory authorities from various countries, including representatives of Central Banks, governments, parliaments, and governmental agencies.
Key themes will include:
- Risk management, payment service security, consumer protection;
- Financial literacy and accessibility;
- National charge card systems;
- Payment services in agency infrastructure and loyalty programs;
- Innovations in the payment industry and financial startups.