The Media Industry Gets to Know MIPACADEMY
On March 28, the Digital October center will present a preview of its first forum for media-industry specialists, MIPACADEMY Moscow DO, in collaboration with the company Reed Midem (France) and the Expocontent exhibition company.
The MIPACADEMY Moscow DO forum will take place in Digital October on May 12 and 13, and a month and a half before the event, participants in the event will talk about how preparations are going: they will set out a provisional program, list of speakers, and the Program Committee.
The following will take part in the press conference:
- Ted Baracos, director of development of Reed Midem;
- Christoph Fey, managing director of Entertainment Master Class, leading international expert in the area of content-rights protection;
- Dmitry Repin, general director of Digital October center;
- Alina Belkovskaya, general producer of Digital October Group;
- Igor Shibanov, general director of Expocontent, representative of Reed Midem in Russia, Ukraine, and the CIS countries;
- Sergei Grebennikov, deputy director of RAEC;
- Alina Mikhaleva, marketing and PR director of the Russia Today television channel;
- Anna-Maria Treneva, managing director of digital media of STS Media.
At the end of the press conference, Christoph Fey will conduct a master class on the subject of "Buying, Selling, and Protecting TV Formats on the International Market."
In his presentation, Christopher will discuss what kind of chances Russian companies have on the world market and how they need to set up and sell television formats to other countries, as well as how to protect yourself from piracy and plagiarism, what should be heeded when buying content from international rights-holders, and what "transmedia" and 360-degree content" are.