Web Analytics Club
On June 19, Digital October held a session of the Web Analytics Club, organized by the AdLabs group of companies.
The organizers have designated this event as a “club,” as they consider such a format — an open exchange of information and experience among interested people — to be most appropriate for discussion of web analytics. The event was intended to show what problems bother a company’s clients, what problems they encounter, and what help they need.
In the friendly and informal setting of a business lunch, participants in the session were able to
- Learn the rules and nuances of work with the Google Analytics and Yandex.Metrik systems.
- See real cases from the practice of РА AdLabs web analysts.
- Receive unique knowledge, detailed consultations, and useful gifts.
- Give any question on the subject of web analytics to our specialists.
More can be learned about the sessions of the “club” here: http://seminars.adlabs.ru/doc/aclub/.
Session participants obtained answers to the questions
- How can tools for analysis be intelligently chosen? Google Analytics or Yandex.Metrik?
- How can calls be traced with the help of Google Analytics?
- How can decisions be made properly on making changes to a website in order to increase its impact?
- How can an advertising budget be properly distributed among advertizing platforms?
11:15–11:20 Welcoming statement.
11:20–12:00 Web analytics in practice: why analysis needs to be continually carried out. The result of long-term cooperation in the case of an internet store.
12:00–12:30 Tracing the sources of telephone calls. Methodology and problems.
12:30–12:45 Coffee break. Questions from participants.
12:45–13:30 “Websites are different...” Fundamental pluses and minuses of websites using examples.
13:30–14:00 Questions from participants. Communicating with experts.