The Year in Internet Business and Internet Entrepreneurship
The Digital October Center, publishing house Mann, Ivanov & Ferber, and the Runetologia program held a roundtable on “The Year in Internet Business and Internet Entrepreneurship,” as well as a presentation of Maxim Spiridonov’s book, “Runetologia: Who Controls the Russian Internet.”
The characters in the book, which include the most prominent and successful Runet entrepreneurs and investors, discussed the most important events and deals of the year, problems in the industry, its relationship with the government, and prospects for the coming year.
- Alexei Basov, Mail.ru Group
- Sergei Belousov, Parallels, Runa Capital
- Alexander Galitsky, Almaz Capital Partners
- Alexander Gorny, ICQ
- Nikolai Evdokimov, SeoPult
- Alexei Zakharov, Superjob
- Philipp Ilyin-Adayev, banki.ru
- Valery Kovalev, Holodilnik.ru
- Natalia Loseva, RIA-Novosti
- Alexander Lyskovsky, Alawar Entertainment
- Felix Muchnik, Softkey
- Anton Nosik, ex-Lenta.ru, ex-Newsru.com, ex-Vesti.ru
- Gevork Sarkisyan, Innova
- Ilya Segalovich, Yandex
- Dmitry Stepanov, Rambler-Afisha
- Maxim Faldin, Wikimart
- Leonid Filatov, Openstat
- Ilya Shirokov, Odnoklassniki (Classmates)
- David Yang, ABBYY
The program included a brief description of the book, roundtable, buffet, and behind-the-scenes conversation. All guests received a free copy of the book and may, if they wished, had it signed by the book’s characters and author.
6:00-6:30 PM – Guests gather, buffet.
6:30-7:00 PM – Presentation of the book, Q&A about it.
7:00-8:00 PM – Roundtable on “The Year in Internet Business and Internet Entrepreneurship” with characters from the book.
Later: buffet, conversation, and book signing.
Maxim Spiridonov, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vera Yezhkina, email@example.com, +7 915 227 01 76