IT Camps: Clouds without the Blah-Blah-Blah!
A private cloud is one way of optimizing a business’ IT infrastructure. On March 6th Digital October held a seminar, “IT Camps: Clouds without the Blah-Blah-Blah!” It included a review of the concept of the private cloud, how to implement it with System Center 2012, and a number of other specific scenarios for using cloud technologies:
- how to effectively allocate IT infrastructure resources with the concept of the private cloud and System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012;
- how to monitor business applications using System Center Operations Manager 2012;
- how to implement Application Lifecycle Management using System Center Configuration Manager 2012;
- how to manage hybrid infrastructure with System Center AppController 2012;
- in addition, an overview of the new features of Windows Server 8’s Hyper-V was provided.
The IT Camps program included both reports with demonstrations and hands-on lab work.