Internet Banking Rank 2012
On April 17 a closed presentation and press conference on research, Internet Banking Rank 2012, was held by the analytical agency Markswebb Rank&Report in the Digital October Centre.
The analytical agency Markswebb Rank&Report presented the results of a comprehensive investigation of the largest Russian banks. This was the first Russian investigation of such a level.
As a result of analysis of user demands, an ideal internet bank was modelled on the basis of 293 criteria according to 30 basic tasks that users can perform with the help of an internet bank. Banks were included into the rating that met the following conditions:
- that work on the territory of the RF
- that have an internet-bank in the Russian language
- that provide a wide range of banking services to physical persons (at a minimum, placing of deposits, issuance of credit, and operations with currency).
The Internet Banking Rank 2012 rating defines the level of effectiveness of internet-banks with respect to the demands of clients who are physical persons.
To determine the demands of clients who are physical persons, a three-level approach was used:
- an online survey of more than 400 users of Russian internet banks;
- a focus-group with users of Russian internet banks;
- expert assessment.
The analytical agency Markswebb Rank&Report carries out research projects and provides consultation services in the area of internet marketing. The key areas of its work lie in performing sector research and the formation of independent ratings of the effectiveness of corporate sites. Sector research is carried out according to the agency’s unique methodology.