#Tru HR Conference Comes to Russia for the First Time
On May 29th, the Digital October Center hosted the first Russian session of the international HR #Tru unconference. This event didn’t rely on reports, presentations, or exhibitions; rather, participants gathered with experts to share their experiences and discuss relevant industry issues in a free and open manner.
The program consisted of a dozen hour-long ‘on-the-spot’ debates, each of which may branch into 2 or 3 parallel discussions. Participants were able to move freely between the topics, each supervised by a moderator.
Confirmed moderators for #TruMoscow included: Aki Kakko (Joberate), the co-creator of this format, Anton Nadey (KartaTalanta, Monster Recruitment), and Evgeniya Muradyan (formerly of J’son&Partners).
The following topics were discussed:
- “Using social media to recruit. What’s new in Russia?” (Evgeniya Muradyan)
- “The role of employees in employer branding in social media”
- “A look into the future of recruitment” (Aki Kakko)
- “Mobile Recruitment. Candidates are ready. Are we?”
- “Using video in recruitment process. Video resumes” (Anton Nadey)
- “It’s a brave new world: no need for CVs, job boards, etc. anymore!”
- “Cool new tools in recruitment you shouldn’t live without” (Aki Kakko) “
- Using data analysis to perfect recruitment results”
- and a number of other issues that you can find here.