Harnessing Serendipity. Strategic Innovations through R&D and Venture Capital
On October 30, Digital October Center hosted the reception preceded The Moscow International Forum for Innovative Development (forinnovations.org).
Joint meeting of professional clubs supported by the Russian Venture Company, this reception featured some of the distinguished guests of the Forum.
18:30 Welcome cocktails.
19:00 Introduction from the Chairman of the iRD Club, Dmitry Stupin (RTI Systems).
19:15–20:30 Discussion, with participation of:
- John Bell, Head Strategy and Business Development at Philips Research;
- Deborah Magid, Partner, IBM Venture Capital Group;
- Jurij Paraszczak, Director Industry Solutions and Smarter Cities, VC group Relationship Manager, IBM T.J. Watson Research Center;
- Axel Henning Saleck, Vice President, Technology and Innovation Platform, SAP.
Also expected among the guests of the evening:
- Gitsels Martin, Vice President & Head of Corporate Technology, Siemens AG;
- Wolfgang Renz, Corporate Vice President, Strategy Business Model & Healthcare Innovation, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH;
- Wim Elfrink, Executive Vice President, Emerging Solutions & Chief Globalisation Officer, CISCO;
- Uli W. Fricke, Managing General Partner, Triangle Venture Capital Group;
- representatives of IST Group, Renova, AFK Systema, Alfa-Group, BOSCH Group, ABB, Schneider Electric.