Stumbling Blocks in the Path of the Startup Founder
On September 16th, the Digital October Center will play host to a meeting with Sergey Kurlovich (Invisible.ru, ex-AlerGeo) as part of the Founder Institute program. Over the course of this meeting, Sergey will discuss his entrepreneurial experiences. Meeting participants will hear about all of the obstacles facing startups in their early stages and learn all sorts of little tricks to overcome them.
Everything that you’ll hear at this lecture will be based on Sergey’s personal experience in developing a business. The mistakes that will be mentioned over the course of this conversation are actual cases that he has personally encountered. Audience members will gain firsthand knowledge on how not to build a company.
Over the course of this meeting, the following topics will be discussed:
- What you can expect to encounter while transitioning from working an office job to launching your own startup;
- What mistakes can be made in the process of forming a startup team;
- How 10% of a product could turn out to be more popular on the market than the product as a whole;
- How to forge a contract in 9 months and lose it in two weeks;
- How not to sell a company for several million dollars.
The exploration of these topics will help audience members to make good decisions and avoid fatal business mistakes.
You can register for this event here: http://fi.co/courses/26201