The Feedback Startup Crash Test was held on November 16th at 6:30 PM at the Digital October Center. The event, as usual, featured three projects from beginning teams, as well as a report from an experienced entrepreneur – in this case, Vitaly Bykov of the digital agency Red Keds.
Vitaly Bykov’s report was devoted to advertising and marketing communication for startups. Vitaly told new projects how to select the right promotional tools and discuss what pitfalls to avoid, as well as answered the following questions:
- How are internet startups different from typical businesses?
- How important is communication to the consumer?
- What is a communication strategy?
- What kinds of communications do startups use?
- What kinds of communication channels and tools are best?
- How do you communicate in a creative way?
- How is a communication plan made?
- What KPIs need to be used?
In the second part, the founders of three startups talked about their projects, and experienced entrepreneurs and Feedback guests asked them questions, pointed out flaws, and suggested improvements.