On November 19th the Digital October Center will host a new event put on by the analytical project DOCFLOW - DOCFLOW Pro.
The event will be an excellent opportunity to facilitate contacts between those ordering ECM solutions as well as electronic document management systems and experts in the interests of exchanging expertise and experience. It was designed as a platform for decision-makers in the area of management and business process automation to directly and informally discuss pertinent issues with each other.
Round tables will see participants talking over the following topics:
- How can problems with inter-corporate exchange of e-documents be resolved?
- Integrating and developing information systems: moving from one to another or to a combined information space
- Growth in the focus on business when using electronic document management systems: how does one adjust to changes such that they become part of a corporate software development strategy in a limited manner?
- Optimizing the collection, storage, analysis, and processing of large quantities of corporate information
- Import replacement in IT: its impact on decision-making for corporate content management
Check the official event site to learn more about the program and register.