Digital Branding Best Cases
On October 24–25 Digital October center will hold the two-day summit Digital Branding Best Cases. The major digital marketing event will bring together the world leading experts and practitioners to explore the most successful brand strategies in the Digital Environment.
Social networks and mobile technologies challenge the traditional businesses, media and marketing. Investigate the digital influence on marketing and consumer behavior and explore how the world's top companies use digital technology to their advantage, and for their customers' benefit.
Two days of interactive and engaging forum include keynote speeches, case studies, panel discussions, exhibitions, workshops and networking sessions. Exclusive format of presentations combines the strategic goals from client and the campaign's objectives from agency.
Registration, Exhibitions & Welcome Breakfast
Session 1. Digital Branding vs. Traditional Marketing.
- Olga Turischeva, Vice President of Beeline;
- Anna Sverdlova, Managing Director of Actis Wunderman,
- Natalia Glagoleva, MTS Director of Marketing Communications;
- Valeriy Ermakov, First Deputy Director of MegaFon.
Session 2. Digital Branding — Best Cases — Best Results.
- Sergey Pevnev, Marketing Director of Samsung;
- Larisa Ponomareva. Sberbank Head of Marketing Communications;
- Oleg Mamaev, Brand Manager of Always at Procter & Gamble;
- Aram Danielian, Brand Manager of AXE at Unilever;
- Evgeniy Medvedev, Adidas Brand Marketing Manager.
Session 3. Digital Brand Strategies. Goals of digital strategy and objectives of campaigns.
- Alexander Gura, Digital Communications Manager of Bacardi Rus;
- Evgeniy Evsikov, Interactive Manager of Coca-Cola;
- Elena Emelyanova, Marketing Director of DHL;
- Yaroslav Smirnov, MTS Head of Brand Communications;
- Lubov Karpova, Digital Communication Manager of PepsiCo.
Session 4. Social Media at the core of communication strategy.
- Tatiana Arintseva, Social Media Manager of Jaguar Land Rover;
- Yuriy Kolobov, Burton Russia CEO;
- Elena Lutsenko, Brand Manager of Wella at Procter & Gamble;
- Tatiana Kostyleva, Mary Kay Director of Corporate Communications;
- Alexey Savilov, Nokia Head of Digital Marketing;
- Igor Denisov, Actis Wunderman Head of the Department.
The Best Digital Campaigns. Presentation of the winners of Titanium & Integrated Lions, Mobile Lions, and Branded Content & Entertainment Lions (CANNES LIONS 2012).
- Igor Lutz, General Manager of BBDO Moscow;
- NikolayStepanov, Managing Director of Pichesky Marketing Agency.
Digital Networking Party
Session 5. Mobile Marketing and Apps.
- Igor Faletsky, Mobify CEO;
- Sergey Ezyk, Microsoft, Windows Phone Business Group Lead;
- Victor Shkipin, Marketing Director of Alfa Bank;
- Alexey Nizovskikh, Managing Director of Apollo Project;
- Vsevolod Plokhov, Manager of Interactive Projects at the Walt Disney Company;
- Alexandra Belykh, Brand Communications Manager of Nike;
- Gregoriy Nikonov, Co-Founder and Chief Technology Officer of Actis Wunderman.
Session 6. Content management. Digital CRM and Loyalty Programs.
- Svetlana Beri, Head of the Market Management Department at Soglasie;
- Galina Buzulukova, Web Information Manager of Volvo Cars;
- Irina Petrachenkova, Head of Advertising Department at CITROEN Russia;
- Inna Drozdova, Media Planning Director of OMD Media Direction;
- Varia Vedeneeva, Creative Director of TrendsBrands;
- Ekaterina Barabanova, Danone-Unimilk Digital Communications Manager;
- Eugeniy Kasperovich, ivi.ru;
- Vladimir Korovin, Adwatch Isobar, Digital & CRM Strategy Director.
Session 7. Brand Engagement. Photo, on-line video, contests, augmented reality. Engagement vs. Business Goals.
- Irina Dubrovskaya, Brand Marketing Manager of Visa International;
- Luis Tauffer, Creative Director of Proximity Russia;
- Sergey Mikhalev, Digital-Marketing Director of Kaspersky Lab;
- Vladislav Vovk, Commercial Director of Dalee;
- Javier Bafalluy, Marketing Director of Perfetti Van Melle;
- Alla Khotkina, commercial director of Deasign;
- Stefaan Maene, Square Melon International, Group Head Digital & Social Strategy;
- Irina Vasinskaya, Marketing Director of Beiersdorf.
Session 8. Digital Brand Masters Workshops:
• Mobile marketing.
• Selling Brand in Social Media. Social Media Toolbox.
• Creating Content that your Customer Care About.
• Top 10 worst mistakes of brands in Social Media.
• Facebook page v.s. Promo site.
Jan Rezab — Socialbakers.com, CEO & co-founder;
Amy Fayer — Dynamic Logic, director of research;
Michael Vakulenko — VisionMobile, Strategy Director;
Dave Chaffey — Smart Insights, CEO;
Jerome Saigot — Nissan Motor Rus, Marketing director;
Snezhana Chernogortseva — Red Bull, Marketing director;
John Winsor — Victors & Spoils, CEO;
Sergey Pevnev — Samsung, Marketing director;
Marat Rakaev — Dell, Head of PR and social media;
Tatiana Arintseva — Jaguar Land Rover, Social media manager;
Nikolay Kozak — Sportmaster, Digital Marketing, Loyalty & BTL Head;
Svetlana Sokolova — Volvo Car Europe, Brand Experience Manager;
Vladimir Dolgov — eBay, CEO;
Elena Pshenova — Mars Russia, Bite-size category manager;
Denis Sherstennikov — Baltika, Vice-President for Marketing;
Svetlana Stishkova — Procter & Gamble, Marketing Director.