Data Center Design & Engineering: Processing Data the Smart Way
Do you want to know all the news and trends in engineering infrastructure? You’ll get your chance on April 23rd at the Digital October Center.
At the international Data Center Design & Engineering Conference 2014, participants will discuss a wide range of topics related to the Data Processing Center (DPC) industry. Experts will discuss the latest technological solutions, while practicing specialists will learn more about how to use them in their everyday lives.
The conference program’s discussion topics will include:
- the readiness of engineering infrastructure to accommodate the growth of computational loads and cloud models;
- the effective management of information processing centers;
- best practices and interesting cases;
- increasing energy efficiency;
- the latest in industry standards.
Presenters will include Fred Dickerman, Vice President of DataSpace, Nikolay Ivanov, Head of DPC Development Projects at Yandex, and Oleg Fateev, Director of Business Development in Cloud Computing at IBS.