On February 24th, the Digital October Center will play host to ConversionConf 2015, an online marketing conference where specialists will gather to discuss the promotion of conversion and the efficiency of online sales.
Occupying a high position in the search rankings doesn’t guarantee automatic growth in calls, sales, and conversion. How do you make the maximum number of visitors to your site do what you’d like them to do: subscribe, call, or buy? The speakers at ConversionConf2015, a highly specialized conference, will provide detailed answers to this question.
What is ConversionConf?
ConversionConf has been taking place in Moscow and Saint Petersburg since 2013. The event brings together Internet marketing experts, company owners, analysts, promotion specialists, and people interested in growing the efficiency of their sites.
Who will be discussing conversion?
- The conference’s headliner will be Francesco Cetaro, the Development Director of Afilias, the second-largest Internet domain name registry, and dotMobi, a major European provider of mobile and web technologies;
- Alexander Kulachnikov, a Google Analytics expert;
- Roman Osokin, Head of the Department of Online Promotions for YulMart cyber market;
- Alexey Dovzhikov, Director and Guru for eLama.ru, which provides services for automatizing contextual advertising;
- Alexey Yakovlev, General Director of SEM Complex, a company specializing in complex online marketing;
- and other expert speakers.
Participants can enjoy a special admission price until February 6th: 6000 rubles. After February 6th and up through the end of the registration period, the price of admission will be 7000 rubles.
If you cannot attend the event but would like to hear the presentations, access to a video of the event will be available for 5000 rubles.
Conference partners: Dengi.Online, eLama.ru, CityAds, MANGO OFFICE, CoMagic, Seopult, PayOnline, Jivosite, and YOUSTRIKE.