Big Data as Service
On November 20th at 19:00, the Digital October Center will play host to the second class in its NPL Big Data Series, a sequence of educational events. This time, the topic of discussion will be the opportunities that open source provides for Big Data. We will devote special attention to the Sahara project as one of the best tools for working with information clusters.
On the program:
- Distributed storage and analysis of data;
- A few words on Hadoop and the the MapReduce framework;
- The basic components of Openstack, its role and general architecture;
- OpenStack cloud infrastructure;
- The opportunities that the Sahara project provides;
- A live demonstration of Sahara.
Aleksandr Ignatov, a Senior Engineer and Developer at Mirantis
Dmitry Mescheryakov, a Senior Engineer and Developer at Mirantis
Participation in this event is free. Pre-registration is required.
Powered by RVC.