Big Picture: Growth Points for Retail Sales
On November 6 the Digital October Center will host a multimedia conference from the Big Picture cycle, a project being run in conjunction with Kommersant that brings in leaders from different industries to discuss key changes and the search for growth points in their spheres.
This event will be devoted to one of the most dynamically growing domestic markets: commerce.
Heads of major retails chains, including X5 Retail Group, Magnit, Svyaznoy, Metro C&C, Leroy Merlin, and M.Video, as well as online platforms and stores such as eBay, Enter, Wikimart, Ozon.ru, and LaModa, have been invited to speak at the forum. Denis Manturov, Minister of Industry and Trade, and Dmitry Strashnov, the director of the Russian Post, have also received invitations.
The event program will include discussions of new market strategies, consumers, and investors; e-commerce; and retail real estate. Key market players will share their plans and goals for the upcoming years and how they compete for customers, while also going over:
- the role and priorities the government has in the development of the retail sales industry
- the peculiarities associated with developing regional business
- the evolution of traditional retail in Russia, including the development of multi-channel sales and boosting personalization when dealing with clients
- the struggle for quality and strategies for increasing service standards
- the prospects for Russian e-commerce on the background of growth in the number of international commercial operations
- loyalty programs for the retail market
The participation fee is 17,700 rubles. You can register and pay here.