Big Picture: Real Economy Growth Points
On November 26 the Digital October Center hosted a new multimedia conference from the Big Picture cycle, a project being run in conjunction with Kommersant that collects leaders from different economic spheres to discuss the most important changes and latest achievements in their industries.
The forum was devoted to relevant problems associated with training specialists for the industrial sector.
Top managers and HR directors from major companies (Chelpipe, UAC, Rosatom, Pharmstandard, and Russian Machines), journalists, and experts from Germany, Kazakhstan, and Tatarstan, shared their experiences and opinions.
Forum delegates were able to actively participate in both the discussion and the interactive program that has been prepared for them in particular. The program included a smart talk show entitled “Advanced Experience,” featuring a review of successful business cases in the HR field.
The event program included three broad discussions, during which the following questions were raised, among others:
- Is there a threat of a Russian industrial collapse due to a lack of manpower?
- How can cooperation between businesses and educational institutions be improved?
- How can e-learning, the dual system, and other modern educational technologies be used to avoid a gap between theory and practice?
- How does one effectively invest in human capital?
- How can young specialists be attracted to classified industries?
- How should effective reward and motivational systems be instituted for employees?