Apps4All: Application Development, Monetization, and Promotion
On April 5, the third Apps4All international forum of cellular developers, one of the main events in the area of cellular technologies in Russia, took place at the Digital October center.
The creation, monetization, and promotion of cellular services was discussed at the forum; there also was a separate discussion of issues of creating TV applications and the development of Smart TV technology in Russia, and the results of collaborative research by Apps4All and ITMozg ("The State of the Labor Market in the Cellular Segment") and Mail.ru Group ("Do Applications Preinstalled on a Smartphone Influence Its Being Purchased?") were presented.
Developers who came to Apps4All could obtain a separate possibility to present their products to potential investors from Softline, RVC, iTech Capital and IQ One.
The forum's program consisted of following discussion panels:
1. "Reports by Foreign Experts" – presentations by representatives of Qualcomm, Vision Mobile, and App Annie;
2. "Entertainment, Education, Enterprise" – a discussion of the future of thematic applications that will take place with the support of Google;
3. "What to Do before Going Out into Store?" and "What to Do after Going Out into Store?" – sessions with the participation of experts from Articul Media Group, NARR8, e-legion, e5, Nordic Agency AB, and other companies.
The full program can be examined on the forum's website.
The following people spoke at the event:
- Minister of Communications and Mass Media Nikolai Nikiforov;
- General Director of RVC Igor Agamirzian;
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Softline Venture Partners Igor Borovikov;
- Strategic Director of Vision Mobile Mikhail Vakulenko;
- Vice President of App Annie (Europe, the Middle East, and Africa) Oliver Bernard;
- Analytics Director of Pixonic Igor Klyukin;
- Pavel Golubov of ABBYY.