Digital Silicon-Free: Effective and Creative
On November 29 the Digital October Center hosted and supported Cossa as they ran the fall Digital Silicon-Free conference. Particular attention was traditionally paid to fresh cases from the industry.
The event included four parallel sections: the strategies for working with new media for new types of businesses (from B2B to FMCG), branding, marketing tools, and e-commerce.
Matthjis van der Putten (L’Oreal USA), Alexander Feoktistov (Yandex.Market), Roman Shimansky (Central Partnership), representatives from MTS, Danone, Unilever, Yota, Beeline, Tele2, Mazda, Dell, and also the directors of branding and advertising agencies shared their experiences at the conference.
They discussed, among other topics:
- how to bring offline clients online
- brand mistakes that aren’t worth repeating
- the top examples of email marketing from 2013
- viral and multi-channel marketing
- what difficulties international brands on the Russian e-commerce market come up against